1. Green Tea can help reduce the risks of esophageal, (the tube through which food passes from the pharynx to the stomach) skin and many other forms of cancer mainly by it’s highly significant antioxidant properties. (National Cancer Institute)
2. Green Tea can help lower cholesterol and cuts the risk of stroke in men. (American Medical Association)
3. Green Tea can help suppress and reverse aging, and refreshes the body with it’s high Vitamin B content that helps the human body better deal with stress, and release more energy.
4. Green Tea can help stop cavities because of it’s rich Fluoride content present in it’s natural form, and can help prevent bad breath.
5. Green Tea can help restrain the growth of various bacteria that cause diseases.
More info www.worldconsortium.com