Friday, July 31, 2009

Easy Veggie Beef Soup

I love to make this and you really can't go wrong. The easy part is that you use all canned veggie. You can use fresh or frozen if you desire.

1lb browned ground beef
1 can tomato soup
2 cans full of water (that tomato soup came in)
1 can Rotel tomatoes (I use the mild version)
1 can green beans
1 can corn
1 can green peas
1 can lima beans
4 med. sized potatoes peeled & chopped
Chopped onion, celery, & pepper to taste
salt & pepper

Put all into crockpot and slow cook for 8 hours.

I like my soup thick so that it's more like a stew then drain the cans of veggies. If you like it a more watery like soup should be then don't drain the cans of veggies or add more water.

This recipe can be changed up to suit your taste. The above is listed the way I like it.

No comments: